The combination of celery, cream, white wine and garlic was just incredible. The ease and flavours of this exquisite dish, served with a glass of chilled white wine, are a real delight for the palate.
- 250 g buckwheat and corn pasta Lagarone
- 1 head celery
- ½ cup liquid cream
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk celery
- salt, pepper
- Heat the olive oil and fry the garlic in it – be careful not to burn.
- Add the chopped celery in the olive oil. Pour the white wine and leave on low heat until the celery is tender.
- Add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, as described in the package.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and sprinkle with finely chopped celery.