Fast and easy! This is the motto of our recipe. With products usually have in your fridge, I can make this delicious and aromatic dish in no time. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped walnuts for a rich and unforgettable taste.
- 250 g buckwheat and rice pasta Lagarone
- 150 g ricotta
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 ml milk
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
- Prepare the sauce, stirring with a mixer ricotta and milk. If necessary, dilute with water from the paste.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the garlic.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, as described in the package.
- Add the drained pasta and sauce and stir.
- Serve pasta sprinkled with walnuts.