In this recipe the flavours complement each other. Smoothie has a very intense chocolate flavour, so that the most avid lovers of black to temptation. And apart from anything else, preparation is quick and easy.
- 1/2 cup almond milk, plus extra if you want a thin consistency„
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds Lagarone
- 4-5 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup roasted unshelled pistachios, plus extra for decoration
- 3 bananas (ripe, peeled, cut and frozen)
- 2 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup yogurt or coconut milk if you are vegan
- seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- In a small bowl, combine milk and chia seeds. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- During this time, blend until smooth pistachios and dates. In blender add yogurt and chia seeds, almond milk, pieces of frozen bananas, cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Blend until creamy and smooth texture, about 3-4 minutes.
- If shake is too thick, add more almond milk to achieve desired consistency.