Rich curry soup is often presented on the table at home. Broth, fresh vegetables and rich in aromas and flavors of curry mix. Try it yourself.
- 250 g Buckwheat and corn pasta Lagarone
- 400g chicken breast
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 3-4 grains allspice
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- sprigs thyme
- Put the chicken in cold water and cook until ready.
- Remove and shred the meat into small pieces. Back the meat in the broth.
- Add the allspice, bay leaf, carrots, onions and parsley, chopped. Add a few sprigs of thyme.
- Salt, season with pepper and curry.
- Put the pasta into the pan and cook until ready.
- Serve with a little lemon juice and fresh thyme leaves.