For those who completely removed meat meal from their consumption, I suggest options to replace animal products with those of plant origin. Granules or larger nuggets you can find soy and wheat proteins. In practice you can use them instead of meat in every traditional recipe, meatballs, stuffed peppers, sauces for spaghetti.
- 2 cups wheat granule Lagarone
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- black pepper
- To thicken and gluing of components add flour from amaranth and chia.
- Soak the granules for 20 minutes.
- Drain, add remaining ingredients.
- Knead the mixture and lay out the same-sized meatballs. Bake in a pan or in the oven.
- Serve with fresh salad of carrots, celery, parsley, salt, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Optionally, add the milk sauce with garlic and 1 tablespoon mustard.