Always keep in mind these easy and quick to prepare dessert bar. This is my favourite version, but feel free to experiment and make your own combination of nuts and flavourings.
- 2 cups fine oat flakes Lagarone
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia Lagarone
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup dates
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter in a small pan and add the brown sugar. Stir on medium heat until sugar is melted, and add the honey. Stir and pour the honey mixture to the dry ingredients.
- In a bowl whisk the egg with a pinch of salt and add it into the pan. Mix everything very well.
- Preheat oven to 140 ° C. Prepare your baking dish, cover it with baking paper. Pour mixture of muesli and the bars square shape with a thickness 1.5 cm and approximately 25 of 25 cm. Press with the back of a spoon to compact it and to prevent break when slicing. Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before cut it into the desired shape.