This party crackers are a real culinary discovery. They are suitable for holidays and guests. Prepare relatively easy and they taste so good! The summer serve with prosciutto and melon, and winter with the appropriate dip or hummus. Complement is deliciously of white, red wines and rose.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chia Lagarone
- 2 tablespoons finely ground flaxseed Lagarone
- 2/3 cup einkorn Lagarone, of this amount is obtained 1 cup ground
- ½ cup fine oats
- 1 cup white flour, plus extra for knead
- Additional optional products:
- 50 g Parmesan
- 10-15 Kalamata olives
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 50g white cheese
- Mix all the products and make a soft dough. This mixture is usually split into two equal parts and add other favourite things.
- Half knead again, adding 10-15 Kalamata olives, cut into pieces and pitted, 5-6 dried tomatoes in olive oil, a pinch of oregano and sprinkle with parmesan.
- The other half of the dough prepare fewer ingredients, but I guarantee that it is not less delicious. Add herbs and sprinkled with 50 grams of cheese. Children just adore them.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. If you want to have a little more crispy, leave them another 4-5 minutes.