Most often when we do not have much time to cook and want something warm, flavourful and nutritious, I prepare pasta.
- 1 cup soy granules or soy nuggets Lagarone
- 30 g butter
- 10 champignons
- a small box of cooking cream (200 g)
- slice of parmesan
- dried oregano or basil
- In a saucepan melt the butter and fry until golden soya granules.
- Add mushrooms and cook until ready.
- Add the cream, cheese and sprinkle with oregano, pepper and salt.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- Serve in a beautiful bowl with fresh basil leaves.