These easy to prepare sweets are a favourite of young and old and are so helpful! I make them often when on the bottom of the jars or packets of dried fruits, nuts and seeds there are a small amount that are not enough to prepare an entire recipe. Then I do rich and saturated colour and flavour mix by adding quality butter or a nice coconut oil and flour from carob.
- 3/4 cup dried fruit (dates, raisins, blueberries, goji berries)
- water enough to cover fruits
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 5-6 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup flour carob
- 1/4 cup cow or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chia Lagarone
- 2 tablespoons linseed Lagarone
- Roll up use optional: coconut, crushed seeds, sesame seeds, chia, fine oats, cocoa or cinnamon
- Blend soaked overnight mix of dried fruits, nuts and seeds until smooth texture. Add melted butter and flour from carob.
- Blend again until smooth mixture. If the moisture in the dough is more compressed with chia or add a little flaxseed, coconut or fine oat flakes.
- Shape with hands and roll in caster sugar, seeds, sesame, cinnamon… to get a different texture.