I cannot offer you one of my favourite combinations of flavours. This is a recipe that must be prepared at home. As soon as I saw the on the package word “rice”, my imagination run wild and here we are somewhere in the east, with great taste, colour and mood plate.
- 250 g rice pasta Lagarone
- 300-400 g chicken breast (a vegan version, replace the chicken with tofu)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cm slices ginger, cut into thin strips
- Mix 2 cups of vegetables: carrot, red chili pepper, bean sprouts, 2 green onions, 1 head red onion, sliced, baby corn
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- parsley or coriander
- Cut the chicken into cubes. Fry until golden in 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- Add the mix of fresh vegetables, ginger and pepper. Season with soy sauce.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, as described in the package.
- Mix the drained rice noodles with chicken and vegetables, stir well. Season as desired with chilli, more soy sauce and garnish with coriander or parsley before holding the dish.