Blue cheese, cream, butter and fresh vegetables. True request a fiesta of flavours. Among other things, colour and plate is gentle and incredibly appetizing.
- 250 g rice pasta Lagarone
- 200g gorgonzola
- 1 cup liquid cream
- 3-4 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut the carrots and courgettes equal sized cubes. This will cook quickly and evenly and give a nice texture to the dish.
- Melt the butter and fry the diced carrots and zucchini.
- Add the blue cheese and cream and stir to get a nice smooth sauce.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, as described in the package.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and serve.