Improvise shaped serving of pasta. I suggest you a quick and easy way to have interesting, tasty and attractive dish in just 15 minutes.
- 250 g corn and rice pasta Lagarone
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 1 can or package crab rolls
- 1 small cucumber
- for the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-2 tablespoons juice and lemon zest
- fresh coriander
- if desired sprinkle with black sesame (Nigel)
- Wash the salad and then shred into large bowl.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into strips using a vegetable peeler. Cut and add crab rolls.
- Prepare the sauce, mixing the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and lemon juice.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, as described in the package. Drain and add to salad.
- Mix everything carefully and serve with Parmesan and black sesame seeds if desired.